Compare Car Lease Deals
Car Leasing Comparison With Moneyshake
Choose your car and lease term
Enquire with our advertising provider
Enjoy your brand-new car
Am I Eligible For Personal Car Leasing?
As long as you’re at least 18-years-old, have a good to excellent credit rating and have proof of regular income, you shouldn’t have an issue leasing a car.
Most leasing providers use Experian or Equifax scores for their credit checks, so it’s worth checking your score before applying to make sure you’re eligible. A good to excellent rating for Experian is between 661-850, whereas for Equifax it’s 420-700.
Before you apply for a lease deal, make sure you’ve got all the documents and information to hand, including:
- Address details for the past five years
- Proof of current address (e.g. utility bill or bank statement)
- Employment details for the past three years
- Bank details for the account you want to use to pay for the car
- Monthly income and expenditure
- Photo proof of ID (e.g. driving licence or passport)