Job vacancy: IT Project Manager< Back to blog
IT Project Manager
Location: Keele Science & Innovation Park (ST5)
Salary: Competitive (aligned with experience) + Great Benefits
Moneyshake.com is set to revolutionise the way a customer transacts online. Initially launching in the automotive sector, our proprietary technology will allow dealerships and brokers to compete for our user’s business in unlimited volume and in real time. Our platform ensures customers get the very best deal at the first time of asking. No more haggling over the phone. No more trawling around dealerships. No jargon – just great prices.
- Leading a skilled team in design, delivery and implementation of high quality digital solutions.
- Identifying and implementing key business software, such as CRM systems and Data Warehouse.
- Managing the development queue and ensuring projects are delivered on time.
- Reporting progress clearly and accurately to the Board of Directors.
- Identify, assess and manage project risks at brief stage to ensure successful development.
- Writing project development briefs to be passed to external developers.
- At least two years current experience in a similar role, with a primary focus on implementing projects from idea to delivery.
- An understanding of best development practice, with experience in agile and/or scrum master roles.
- Experience in data warehouse and/or analytics
- Experience in an agile and tech-led environment
Genuine career development opportunities available
A modern and fast paced working environment within a rapidly growing business
Working with a top team – we want ‘go-getters’ who constantly ask ‘how can we make this better?’
A great environment – regular team outings (when we can!), table-tennis tournaments and Friday beers
Interested? To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com