Job vacancy: Data Analyst< Back to blog
Location: Keele Science & Innovation Park (ST5)
Moneyshake.com is set to revolutionise the way a customer transacts online. Initially launching in the automotive sector, our proprietary technology will allow dealerships and brokers to compete for our user’s business in unlimited volume and in real time. Our platform ensures customers get the very best deal at the first time of asking. No more haggling over the phone. No more trawling around dealerships. No jargon – just great prices.
- Analysis of digital data to deliver insight on website conversion rates.
- Building and maintaining an internal data warehouse.
- Identifying, executing and reporting on SQL queries to support with business growth.
- Creating daily KPI dashboards for reporting to senior management.
- Identifying, executing and monitoring A/B tests to improve website conversion rates.
- Combining data from Google Analytics with other CRO/UX tools.
- Deep dive analysis on website performance.
- Current and relevant experience in web analytics
- Experienced with data warehousing
- Strong communication skills
- A good understanding of development best practice
- Experience of data visualisation software
- Experience with big data/data mining and manipulation
Genuine career development opportunities available
A modern and fast paced working environment within a rapidly growing business
Working with a top team – we want ‘go-getters’ who constantly ask ‘how can we make this better?’
A great environment – regular team outings (when we can!), table-tennis tournaments and Friday beers
Interested? To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org