Job vacancy: Customer Service Co-ordinator< Back to blog
Customer Service Co-ordinator
Location: Keele Science & Innovation Park (ST5)
Salary: Competitive + Great Benefits
Moneyshake is innovating the way people make major purchase decisions online, using pioneering technology to bring the market to customers. Initially launching in the automotive sector, our dynamic and driven team are constantly motivated to provide people with the most effective way to find the best deal on their new car.
As our Customer Service Co-ordinator you’ll be the ‘human touch’ that helps separate Moneyshake from our competitors.
Role & responsibilities:
- Outbound customer service follow up calls to ensure our customers require no further information/support.
- Outbound sales calls to pre-qualify leads before sending them to leasing partners. These individuals will have enquired already so it is not cold calling, although these calls will be sales orientated.
- Provide assistance to customers before enquiry through live chat facilities. This includes answering questions relating to the leasing product, explaining what Moneyshake does and talking through the vehicle specifications. All communication will be geared towards securing an enquiry.
- Outbound sales calls to customers who have been declined finance.
- Supporting with day to day admin tasks including reporting, call checking and identifying special offers. Initially this will be worked on in conjunction with direct management, with the aim to work towards giving the individual the ability to manage relationships individually moving forward.
- A good understanding of the motor industry, preferably with direct experience within it.
- Working within a customer facing role.
- Telephone experience, either customer service or sales oriented.
Genuine career development opportunities available
A modern and fast paced working environment within a rapidly growing business
Working with a top team – we want ‘go-getters’ who constantly ask ‘how can we make this better?’
A great working environment – regular team outings (when we can!), table-tennis tournaments and Friday beers