Job vacancy: Content Writer< Back to blog
Content Writer (Entry Level)
Location: Keele Science & Innovation Park (ST5)
Salary: Competitive + Great Benefits
Moneyshake.com is set to revolutionise the way a customer transacts online. Initially launching in the automotive sector, our proprietary technology will allow dealerships and brokers to compete for our user’s business in unlimited volume and in real time. Our platform ensures customers get the very best deal at the first time of asking. No more haggling over the phone. No more trawling around dealerships. No jargon – just great prices.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Planning, writing and publishing accurate and engaging blog/guide content on the subject of the automotive industry.
- Optimising all written content for SEO.
- Revisiting and updating existing content with new and brand-friendly information.
- Supporting management in the creation of quarterly content calendars, from creative idea to execution and delivery.
- A solid grasp of the English language, spelling and grammar.
- An understanding of how to optimise digital content for SEO in order to improve Google ranking for keyword search terms.
- A background in planning and creating unique, engrossing digital content that drives traffic to a platform.
- Writing a variety of multimedia digital content to deadlines.
- Navigating and using WordPress for creating content – e.g. through a previous digital content role or regularly writing for a blog.
Genuine career development opportunities available
A modern and fast paced working environment within a rapidly growing business
Working with a top team – we want ‘go-getters’ who constantly ask ‘how can we make this better?’
A great environment – regular team outings (when we can!), table-tennis tournaments and Friday beers
Interested? To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com